FALLOW BUCK HUNT
The fallow deer hunt starts and takes place in early October, during the mating season. It´s the time when the males bellow, grunt and do a good deal of fighting as they gather harems. The rut is an exciting time to hunt European fallow deer.
Big trophies are harvested yearly. For the best trophies, European fallow deer should be hunted soon after the velvet is stripped, since tines are often broken off in fighting during the rut in October. Through the vegetation of the area, trophies taken a darker and original color than other national hunting destinations. Fallow deer hunt is amazing in this part of the world.
Hunting ground location: private estate in Los Alcornocales Natural Park. We count on one of the best spanish private estates.
Fallow Deer Hunting Season: the hunts take place mid September through early February.
Trophy: we will only hunt big males with no score limit. You will be hunting in a pre-scouted area and should have multiple shot opportunities daily.
Weather: depending on the time year you are hunting, temperatures vary between 10 and 35 degrees.
Terrain: low hills covered by beautiful Mediterranean native forest landscapes.
Flora: nearly all of the estate is covered by Mediterranean native forest comprised mainly by Cork oaks, Portuguese oaks (Quercus faginea), Pyrenean oaks, wild olive trees (Olea europaea), alders, holly trees, bay laurels, rhododendrons, ferns, mosses, and lichens.
Travel to Cadiz: you will fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ) and Malaga (AGP), Granada (GRX) and Gibraltar (GIB) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All travels during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: you will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation. We don´t offer this service but we can manage it without any additional payment.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Fallow deer stalking». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Fallow deer trophy fee
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports in Cadiz province, guide, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day): 190,00 €/day.
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning: European Mount: 120€ / Life Size: 450€.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).