Gredos Ibex Hunt
Gredos ibex - An unforgettable wild hunt
Gredos ibex hunt takes place in one of the most wonderful and elitist. Gredos ibex is the most emblematic Spanish ibex.
Gredos ibexs habit in steeps cliffs, mixed with very dense ravines.
Ibex hunting season is from mid-October to late May, but the best period is on mid November-December, during the mating season when it is easier to approach the biggest males.
We use hunt Gredos ibexs in northern face of Sierra de Gredos Natural Park in spring (Extremadura and Castilla y León) where there is a wide density and huge trophies. During the mating season, we will hunt in northern or southern face depending on where the biggest males are. It’s an unforgettable experience.
Hunting method: Spanish ibex hunts are usually done by stalk.
Travel to Gredos: you will fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ) and Malaga (AGP) and Madrid (MAD) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All travels during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: you will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Gredos ibex hunt». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Gredos ibex trophy fee (depending on the trophy quality contracted)
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports during the hunt, guiding, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day).
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).