MORISCO ROEBUCK HUNT
The hunting takes place in listed forests among the best preserved in Spain, and with the highest biodiversity indexes in Europe: Los Alcornocales Natural Park and Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. They are harbor of a unique habitat marked by an Atlantic influence climatology, which favors a rich and lush vegetation. But, it is mainly in the Natural Park of Los Alcornocales, where Morisco roe deer finds the best conditions to favor its development. Extensive arboreal masses of cork oaks and centuries-portuguese oaks accompanied by continuous heels and heather; they give shelter to this little cervid and help him to pass, in most cases, completely unnoticed.
The hunting is always in the deep of the forest. Morisco roebuck is a very shy and distrustful animal and it’s very difficult to stalk it. The best way to harvest a beautiful male is during the mating season and waiting for it in determinated places.
Hunting ground location: private estate in Los Alcornocales Natural Park. We count on one of the best spanish private estates for morisco roebuck hunt.
Hunting Season: Morisco roebuck takes place from March to August. Big trophies are harvested yearly. Best period: we strongly recommend from early-July onwards.
Trophy: we will hunt big trophies from 105,00 CIC points onwards. In the estates there are a high density and quality of trophies.
Weather: depending on the time year you are hunting, temperatures vary between 10 and 35 degrees.
Terrain: low hills covered by beautiful Mediterranean native forest landscapes.
Flora: nearly all of the estate is covered by Mediterranean native forest comprised mainly by Cork oaks, Portuguese oaks (Quercus faginea), Pyrenean oaks, wild olive trees (Olea europaea), alders, holly trees, bay laurels, rhododendrons, ferns, mosses, and lichens.
Travel to Cadiz: you will fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ) and Malaga (AGP) and Gibraltar (GIB) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All travels during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: On request. You will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
VERY IMPORTANT: We need, at least, 3 hunting days in a row to guarantee we will shoot the contracted Morisco roebuck.
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Morisco roebuck». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Morisco roebuck trophy fee (pricing depending on the trophy CIC score level)
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports in Cadiz province, guide, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day): 190,00 €/day.
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning: European Mount: 120€ / Life Size: 450€.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).