RONDA IBEX HUNT
Discover the past of Spain
Ronda ibex hunting season runs from mid-October to the end of April. The best period is from mid-October to late November, during the mating season, when it is easier to see biggest males.
We usually hunt in the mountains of Cádiz and Málaga where there is a large population and beautiful trophies. The hunting of the Ronda ibex takes place in a difficult landscape and is surely, a challenge for all hunters.
We have hunting grounds for hunters with less physical fitness where hunting the ibex can be gentler. It is possible to monitor the groups from the car and decide what is the best way to stalk them.
Hunting method: Spanish ibex hunts are usually done by stalk.
Trophy: we will hunt great trophies with limitless score level.
Travel to Southern Spain: you could fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ), Malaga (AGP), Granada (GRX) and Gibraltar (GIB) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All trips during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: you will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Ronda ibex hunt». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Ronda ibex trophy fee (limitless score level)
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports in Cadiz province, guide, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day): 190,00 €/day.
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning: European Mount: 120€ / Life Size: 450€.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).