Ronda Ibex & Southeastern Ibex Hunt
Ibex Hunt in Ronda & South-Eastern Spain is amazing. Both of them are the most Southernmost of the Spanish Ibex. Ronda ibex is the smallest of them, body and trophy size, average trophy length is around 23 inches. South-Eastern is bigger.
Both of them habit in steeps cliffs, mixed with very dense ravines.
Ibex hunt season is from mid-October to late April, but the best period is on mid November, during the mating season when it is easier to approach the biggest males.
We use to hunt in Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park and Ronda Mountains for Ronda Ibex (Cádiz and Málaga provinces) and South-Eastern Ibex in Sierra Nevada National Park montains (Granada and Almería provinces) where there is a wide density and great trophies. Ibex hunt in Spain takes place in this landscape is amazing and an unforgettable experience.
We have available hunting grounds for hunters with lower phisical fitness where the ibex hunt can be softer. It possible to check the groups from the car and decide, what is the best way to stalk them.
Hunting method: Spanish ibex hunts are usually done by stalk.
Travel to Cadiz: you will fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ) and Malaga (AGP), Granada (GRX) and Gibraltar (GIB) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All travels during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: you will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation. We don´t offer this service but we can manage it without any additional payment.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Southeastern ibex hunt». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Southeastern ibex trophy fee (limitless score level)
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports in Cadiz province, guide, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day): 190,00 €/day.
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning: European Mount: 120€ / Life Size: 450€.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).