SOUTHEASTERN IBEX HUNT
Welcome to Heaven
Southeastern ibex hunt in Spain
Southeastern ibex hunt information
Southeastern ibex hunting season takes place from mid-October until late April. The best period is on mid-late November, during the mating season when it is easier to approach the biggest males.
We usually hunt close to Sierra Nevada National Park montains (Granada and Almería provinces) where there is a wide density and great trophies. Ibex hunt in Spain takes place in this landscape is amazing and surely, it´s an unforgettable experience.
We have available hunting grounds for hunters with lower phisical fitness where the ibex hunt can be softer. It possible to check the groups from the car and decide, what is the best way to stalk them.
Southeastern ibex hunt - further details
Hunting method: Spanish ibex hunts are usually done by stalk. It´s possible to hunt by easier ways on request.
Trophy: we will hunt great trophies with limitless score level.
Travel to Southern Spain: you could fly to Jerez (XRY), Seville (SVQ), Malaga (AGP), Granada (GRX) and Gibraltar (GIB) airports where you will be picked up by the outfitter and driven to base camp. All trips during the hunt are by car.
Accommodations: you will stay close to the hunting areas. Fullboard accomodation.
Guiding: guiding is 1×1. You will be guided either by the outfitter himself.
Southeastern ibex hunt videos
Tags: hunting in Spain, iberian red deer, fallow buck, morisco roe deer, morisco roe buck, southeaster ibex, gredos ibex, ronda ibex, mouflon, deer, hunting, hunt, Spain, Cadiz, Seville, Andalucia, Andalusia, hunter, sstalking, roar, roaring, mating season, permit, permits, ibex, ronda, southeastern, gredos, stag, fallow, roe, guiding, wild, outfitter, sci, cic, holidays, hunting service, service, Gredos, Sierra Nevada, Ronda, northern, Spain, spanish
Additional information: terms and conditions
Below, we show all the details about the hunting service «Southeastern ibex hunt». You can get in contact with our team directly by email or phone.
The service includes:
- 1 x Southeastern ibex trophy fee (limitless score level)
- Taxidermy first preparation and measuring
- Documentation management (hunting insurance, hunting permits, etc.)
The price doesn´t include:
- 21% VAT
- Daily rate (all transports in Cadiz province, guide, rifle rental, ammunition and all meals and drinks during the hunting day): 190,00 €/day.
- Vet Certificate and export permit and trophy delivery.
- Activities once the hunt will be over.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Trophy skinning, cleaning & tanning: European Mount: 120€ / Life Size: 450€.
- Phone calls, faxes & internet.
- Any gratuities to professional guides or camp staff.
- Flight tickets and accommodation. We can manage these services without additional costs.
- Deposit are non-refundable. Of course, it could be possible agree new dates.
- In Big Game hunts, client must still pay trophy fee on wounded animals that are not recovered.
- Hunter will have 3 fair opportunities per trophy. After the 3rd opportunity, the hunt is considered over.
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to confirm dates. Balance has to be paid 60 days before arriving, or at arrival if previously agreed. If the booking is within 60 days from the booking date a full payment is required.
- Our staff and independent agents attempt to provide a safe, comfortable and responsible hunt. And although we arrange phases of your hunt with reputable parties, the quality, safety and conditions of service of which we have no control, may vary. Clients therefore assume all risk and expenses for loss, damage, delay, or injury to their person or property which may occur due to illness, weather, accidents or other beyond the control of Ignacio Cáliz Vázquez (31.734.105-Q, GESTIBERIAN).